Personal Loan up to R180 000, up to 84 months to pay with African Bank’s Personal Loan. African Bank Personal Loan has a cost-effective plan that gives you a little extra financial freedom. You can use African Bank credit for just about anything you want. And, if you qualify, you can borrow up to R30,000.
African Bank Debit Order Personal Loan
A debit order loan is for customers who have a transactional account that can be debited for the repayment.
- Loan size from R500 to R30,000
- Interest rates are based on the customers individual profile An initiation fee is charged based on the loan size.
- A monthly service fee is charged Term of Loan 3 to 9 month short term debit order loans
- 12 to 60 month long term debit order loans
African Bank Payroll Deducted Personal Loan
A payroll-deducted loan is like a debit order loan except the repayment of the loan is directly from your salary as apposed to your transactional account.
- African Bank offers payroll deducted loans from R2,500 to R25,000
- Employers provide staff more favourable rates on payroll deducted loans
From 18,5% interest per year
- An initiation fee is charged based on the loan size.
- A monthly service fee is charged
- 12 to 36 month long term payroll deducted loan
Your debit order loan can be disbursed in one of two ways:
- credit payment to your transactional account for the total loan value
- A combination of cash and direct credit payment.
Premiums at 10% of outstanding loan obligation per annum.